1. e-asTTle access for Schools and External Coordinators are maintained via the Education Sector Logon which is also known as the Education Sector Authentication and Authorisation (ESAA).
To request External Coordinator access, download the e-asTTle External Coordinator Request form below:
e-asTTle External Coordinator Request form [PDF, 154KB]
Complete the Request form and submit it to the Education Service Desk:
Education Service Desk,
PO Box 1666,
Email: A scanned copy of the form/s can be emailed: email@example.com
2. Once you have had your form approved and processed, the Education Service Desk will e-mail your External Coordinator account details (User ID and Password etc).
3. Login to e-asTTle. https://easttle.education.govt.nz/SCWeb/login.faces
The e-asTTle system will now recognize you. At this point you will not be able to access any school data. However your name will be loaded and available in the External Coordinator list for schools to select.
3. Approach the various schools you will be working with to gain permission to access their data. E-asTTle staff with the School Leader role will need to enable you to access their school’s e-asTTle data, by logging on to e-asTTle and selecting the “Maintenance” option from the left hand menu.
4. The next time you login to e-asTTle you will have access to that school’s e-asTTle data.
Note: e-asTTle users with the School Leader role can enable or disable permission at any time. Once permission is disabled, all access to that school stops, however, you will still be able to view the reports for any e-asTTle tests that you have created for that school.
How do I see which schools’ e-asTTle data I can access?
- Login to e-asTTle
- Select ‘Manage Students' from left hand menu
- Click the ‘Schools You Can Access' Link
- You will see the current list of schools you have permission to access.