The Individual Learning Pathway gives formative information on each student’s strengths and gaps, showing you what their next learning steps should be. The Tabular report is a summary of students’ e-asTTle scores and levels. It is a .csv file which can be opened by Excel or imported into your Student Management system. You can report on up to 2000 students at one time.
Other reports available are:
- Individual Question Analysis: a breakdown for each question showing correct/incorrect, the objective and the ILP quadrant.
- Console and Console – Comparisons: dashboard (with dials, box and whisker plots) showing group/class/cohort performance against e-asTTle norms.
- Progress, Progress – Comparisons and Progress by Term: box and whisker plots showing longitudinal data against e-asTTle norms.
- Curriculum Levels: bar graphs showing the distribution of students by curriculum level, for each curriculum strand, and a click through to their names.
- What Next Profile: links to identify ‘next step’ teaching resources.
- Group Learning Pathway: group-level formative information on the curriculum objectives.
In most cases, reports with fewer than 300 student results can be generated straight away. Larger reports are added to an overnight queue and appear in your Report Inbox the following morning. See Overnight Report Generation for more information.