To grant or remove access permission for External Coordinators you must be set up with an e-asTTle School Leader role:
1. Select ‘Maintenance' from left menu
2. Click ‘Permission for External Coordinators' link
3. Add an External Coordinator by clicking their name in the left-hand box
4. Click ‘Add' or click ‘Add All' to allow permission for all External Coordinators
5. Remove External Coordinators by clicking their name in the right-hand box
6. Click ‘Remove' or click ‘Remove All' to remove permission for all External Coordinators
7. Click ‘Save'
8. A confirmation box will appear. Click ‘OK' to confirm, otherwise click ‘Cancel'
Note: The left-hand box only shows External Coordinators who have logged into e-asTTle at least once!