Welcome to the e-asTTle Help Site
Tēnā koutou katoa
We have successfully upgraded e-asTTle to improve its operation. The changes we have made include a security enhancement to strengthen system generated student passwords. From the 7th of January 2019 each school will have its own default student password. In the past a single default password was used for all schools.
Details about the change are described in more detail in E-asttle Version 8.4 Enhancements_201812
Up and Coming
We are performing maintenance work on e-asTTle in order to improve its performance. The changes we are making will have no impact on what e-asTTle does or how you use it. e-asTTle will remain the same but will perform better during high use periods.
How will this affect you?
You will not be able to login to the e-asTTle application during the outage. Please inform all users of e-asTTle.
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
- The shutdown from 12 midnight to 8am Thursday 14th February, was completed successfully.
- The shutdown from 9am to 12 noon on Saturday 9th February, has been postponed.
For help or more information
If you have any questions, please call the Education Service Desk on 0800 422 599.
Not sure where to start?
1. Make sure e-asTTle has the latest data from your SMS. This must be re-imported regularly.
2. Before exploring Reading and Maths tests, read Guidelines for creating a good test.
3. Before exploring e-asTTle Writing, read Writing: moderation and things to consider.