The Student Result Summary displays scores from all e-asTTle tests a student has taken within a subject, and allows you to report on individual students longitudinally and across schools.
Student Result Summary Navigation
1. Select ‘Manage Students’ from left menu
2. Click ‘View Student Result Summary’ link
3. Use the drop-down to select the Subject
4. Use the drop-down to select a Group
5. Use the ‘Add’/’Remove’ buttons to make your selection.
6. Click ‘Continue’ to load up the Student Result Summaries.
Navigating between students:
There are two ways to navigate between students:
1. Use the ‘<< Previous Student’ and ‘Next Student >>’ links to navigate through the students in alphabetical order.
2. To jump to a specific student, select their name from the Skip to Student drop-down on the top right of the screen.
Student Result Summary Table
The Student Result Summary table shows any tests the student has sat in e-asTTle, arranged by school and date. The table will not show any deleted tests, tests sat before a recalibration, or instances where a student was excluded due to technical difficulties.
In most cases, tests the student sat in your school will be at the top of the table. Clicking on the test name will take you to the View Reports page for that test. Use the ‘Cancel’ button to return to the Student Result Summary screen.
The following information is included in the Student Result Summary table:
• Test Name: the name given when the test was created.
• Year: the student’s funding year level when sitting the test.
• Date Tested: the date the student sat the test.
• Score: the overall e-asTTle score for the test.
• Level: the overall e-asTTle level for the test.
• Length: duration of the test, in minutes (including any look-over and/or attitude time).
• Strands: Curriculum strands or Writing/Tuhituhi purpose chosen during test creation. These are listed in the order of the slider values chosen (e.g., ‘Most’ before ‘Few’).
To see a list of keys for the strand values, click here.
You can generate a Progress Report for a student by selecting checkboxes for tests you want to include and clicking the Progress Report button.
Print-friendly Student Result Summary
To generate a print-friendly version of the Student Result Summary either:
• Click ‘Save PDF: Student’ to generate a Student Result Summary PDF for the student you are currently viewing, or
• Click ‘Save PDF: All’ to generate a Student Result Summary PDF with one page per student in your selection. This functionality is currently available for small selections of students (50 or fewer).
Note: there is currently a known rounding discrepancy between e-asTTle reports and the Student Result Summary. If your students’ levels are different on their e-asTTle report and Student Result Summary, this means they are on the cusp of two levels. Please refer to the cutscores here for more information.