1. Select ‘View Reports’ from left menu
2. Use filters to seach for tests
3. Click ‘Search’
4. Tick check-box next to your test
5. Click ‘View Reports’
6. When you first get to the View Reports selection screen, the Individual Learning Pathway icon is greyed out. Tick the check-box next to Select Students to choose which students to generate ILPs for.
• To reduce the list of students down to just one group, select a group from the Group dropdown
• To choose multiple students, select the first student, hold down the CTRL key and select remaining students.
• To choose all students, select the first student, hold down the SHIFT key, and select the last student.
7. Click ‘Individual Learning Pathway’ icon.
8. Decide between the default ILP and StudentSpeak ILP.
9. Click ‘View Report’
Can I generate an ILP report for my Year 3 students?
Yes. As of May, 2019 you can access ILP reports for your Year 3 students. The report will look the same as those for students in Year 4+, however, no normative data will display on the report.
Example report for a Year 3 student:
For help understanding your ILP, see the Individual Learning Pathway section.