View Existing Tests
The View Existing Test screen allows you to see all tests created in your school. You can also change or delete any tests that you created. Tests created by external coordinators who have access to your school can be accessed from this screen.
Finding Your Test
1. Select ‘View Existing Tests’ from the left menu.
2. Select appropriate fields to search by from the Test Information drop-downs.
3. Click on your Test Name in the Test Table. You may need to scroll down to find it.
From this screen you can view details of the test.
• In the Curriculum Level section, BPA refers to how many Basic, Proficient and Advanced questions the test has at each level.
• In the Curriculum Strands section, Actual refers to the count of how many questions within each curriculum strand are included in the test.
• For Adaptive tests, the Curriculum Level and Strands sections show a percentage of questions rather than a number. This is because students will receive different question sets. The percentages may not add up to 100 – one question can be attached to multiple strands.
Viewing Test Questions
If you would like to see the questions displayed as they would to the student sitting the test, click ‘View Test’. Onscreen tests will produce an interactive onscreen version of the test, including attitude and test questions (note: responses will not be saved). Paper tests will produce a PDF of the entire test (including answer sheet etc.) in a new browser.
For pending tests, a banner that says ‘Not Yet Accepted’ will appear on each page or screen. This acts as a reminder for you to check the appropriateness of the test and ‘accept’ the test. You can only assign tests once they have been accepted.
Editing Your Test
Once your test has been created it will be given a status of ‘pending’. You are able to make changes to your ‘pending’ tests. However, once you have ‘accepted’ your test, no further changes can be made.
You may wish to edit your pending test if it does not meet your expectations. For example, there may not be questions in every sub-level (Basic, Proficient, Advanced) within the levels you selected. There are two options available for you when editing your test:
Option A – Edit Test Settings
This option should be used when major changes to your test settings are necessary. Note that by using this option you will be creating a test from scratch. It may not contain any of the same questions as your previous test.
- Click ‘Edit Test Settings’
- Select the link for the area you wish to make changes to e.g. ‘Curriculum Levels’.
- Make the changes and click ‘Continue’ to proceed through the test creation process.
- Click ‘Create Test’
- After you have reviewed your test and decided no further changes are necessary click ‘Accept Test’.
Option B – Replace Questions
This option should be used when you would like to replace only one or two questions in your test. See Replace Questions.
Changing your test’s Attitude Domain
If your test is still in ‘pending’ status you are able to change the attitude domain of your test without changing the test questions.
- Click ‘Edit Attitude Domain’ link
- Use the drop-down to select a new attitude domain
- Click ‘Save Attitude Domain’
You are able to delete any pending tests you created yourself.
Accepted and scored tests can only be deleted by an e-asTTle administrator. Once a scored test is deleted from your school, students and the student’s future schools will no longer have access to any reports or results.
Other options available from this screen
Once you have accepted your test, click ‘Assign Test’ to create an assignment. See Assigning Tests for more details.
View Test Reports
Click ‘View Reports’ to access reports for this test. Reports are available once a full set of marks has been entered for a student. See Reports section for more details.