You can generate a copy of the test questions, or teacher resources such as the administration instructions, marking guides and scoring rubrics by selecting a test on the ‘View Existing Tests’ screen then clicking ‘Print Options’.
Clicking ‘Print Options’ brings up a screen which allows you to select different components of a test to print. Select the radio-button next to the part of the test you wish to print. To print all test components select ‘All’.
To reduce printing you may want to select only certain components. For example, to print paper tests for administration select ‘Test Questions’. Click ‘Print Preview’ to generate a printable PDF.
Note: Some print options are unavailable for certain test types, in which case some check-boxes may be unavailable for you to tick.
• Test Summary – previews number of questions in each test according to curriculum level, cognitive processing and content of each item.
• Vocabulary Guide (Māori subjects only)
• Administration Guidelines & Instructions – things to consider to assure that fair and appropriate assessment procedures exist.
• Marking Guide (Paper tests only) – PDF with the correct response for each question.
• Scoring Rubrics with Glossary (Writing and Tuhituhi only)
• Glossary Only (Writing and Tuhituhi only)
• Answer Sheet (Paper tests only) – PDF showing just the answer bubbles for a test. This will only show up if all the items in the test are closed questions!
Test Questions – cover page, test, attitude and practice questions.
Practice Questions – practice questions only (This option is not available for Writing & Tuhituhi).
Reading Passage Booklet – (available for onscreen Reading and Pānui tests). Reading passages that are associated with the test questions. You may want to use this where a test has long text passages, or with younger students that are not used to reading from a screen.
All – previews all available material for this test.
You can also view the test’s assignment details:
Sort by Student – prints one list with all the students who have been assigned the test.
Sort by Date available – prints individual assignments in chronological order.